Rolling around - Stellas latest party trick. Rolling from belly to back is apparently easier than the other way around. Right before I started to film she rolled around unassisted a couple of times but of course once I hut the "record" button she didn't really do it again. Oh well, here's what I filmed anyways. Our girl is growing up so quickly, where do I pull the break?
Ps: Some new pictures on our Flickr page.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
oj vad duktig hon är o vad glad man blir när man ser filmen! tack!
kramar, ina
jag älskar allt bensprattel:-)!
Oj oj oj, här går det undan! Vad söt hon är! *sparka sparka vifta vifta*
Look at her go!
Would you believe my girl still hasn't mastered rolling? She's sitting upright pretty well though. :-)
Look at her go!
Would you believe my girl still hasn't mastered rolling? She's sitting upright pretty well though. :-)
I love her squealing in triumph! :-)
And I wish I spoke Swedish. It's such a gorgeous language.
Post a Comment