Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Fooood

For now Stella loves food, and I can't tell you haw happy that makes me.

Yesterday while feeding her, she discovered that if I feed her a big spoon full of puree and she distributes it evenly in her mouth and then makes a ppppppfffftttttt sound, that she'll shower me in puree and that I'm squeaking and laughing. FUN!!!

(parsnip on her forehead, nose and eyes, mango everywhere else)

Stella has tried (and likes so far):
Potato puree
Carrot puree
Parsnip puree
Mango puree
Mashed banana

Tomorrow I am cooking apple sauce and on the weekend we'll try gröt (cereal). Happy times.

4 comments:

Flo said...

How cute! Seems there is a slight preference for yellow and orange food there!

Really, this post is asking for a video! ;-)

Serenity said...

She is WAY too adorable. I love this picture!

beagle said...

Tolles Foto!

Sara said...

How adorable! We're in the fun with food stage too, but a little behind (only sweet potato so far). Such a wonderful time.