Not me, I need shopping help. Typical Nina.
Here's the thing: I fell in love with a diaper bag that is all but out-of-stock anywhere in Sweden. For some freakish reason (death and taxes I assume) I cannot order the bag from the UK, somehow it doesn't seem to be sold anywhere else in Europe, and only through amazon.com can the bag be shipped to me here in Sweden. BUT, it takes about 6 weeks to ship to Sweden (when they can ship books within 2 weeks :-S) and I have to pay 60 dollars (you read right) in shipping and handling fees. So this would mean that I had to wait 6 weeks for a bag that costs 64 dollars but I would have to pay 124 dollars. UNFAIR, and only because I don't live in the US.So here's what I (selfishly) though I would ask you my friends from the US: If I'd order and pay the bag through Amazon and ship it to your adress, would any of you be willing to ship it (forward) to me here in Sweden? I assume that shipping costs would amount to approx. 20 dollars, which I will either place on your bank account or I'll shop something else for you either on Amazon or anywhere else or maybe you are particularly keen on receiving something from Sweden? I could also send you money in an envelope, anything.
I am desperate, I want this bag, I need this bag....my preccccccccccioussssssssss..............
Help!!!
12 comments:
N - I'll help you out. Send me an e-mail for my address.
I'll help out as well...let me know!
What, no Baby Björn bag for you? ;-)
I was going to say I'd help too but it looks like you've got more than enough help! Put me down for the next round, tho. :-)
xo
Flicka
Looks like you've got your lineup of volunteers, but I'm happy to help any time you need something like that again.
xo
B
If it doesn't work out with the others, I'd be willing to help as well.
*getting in the queue*
Sounds like you have more than enough volunteers... but if for whatever reason it doesn't work out, let me know.
xxx
Holy moly, that's high postage.
I can't help as I'm geographically impaired, but good luck and give us a pic when you've got the bag!
Bea
Me too! Me too! Put me on the list for future "situations." :-)
Looks like you've got your bag problem solved. But, put me down as an US contact for any future shipping issues.
I frequently feel your pain. Korea is not exactly Cute Baby Stuff Central. Luckily I've got convenient family in the US, who frequently have to serve as my own private forwarding service. I'm glad there are folks ready and willing to help you out.
Looks like you have enough--but if you ever need anything again..let me know!
Post a Comment