1) Since this blog can only be read by those invited to read, I don't think that new posts appear on bloglines or google-reader.
Would you all be interested in receiving an e-mail from me whenever I post a new post so that you don't have to come here constantly checking for updates ;-)? I would simply mail you the link to the new post. Sounds like a good idea?
2) I changed the settings for this blog yesterday so that even those who do not use a gmail adress to log-in to read this blog can comment. I am fishing for comments...such a comment-whore :-S I am.
Ps: The star is sleeping in her little bed like a princess and her mother (moi) is enjoying a tiny little Pastis, feeling like a French goddess. Life is good.
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I'd love it!!
And more pics of the three of you too. :-)
Smooches.xoxoxo
Great idea! (this is what I do for my blog also.)
Excellent idea! Thanks!
Pastis does sound very luxorious. I prefer a nice beer though.
I'd love it if you sent an email. I am ascatterbrain which is why I hav emissed four posts! :-( Glad you are all doing well; can't believe how gorgeous Stella is and how skinny you are again!
xo
Flicka
ja, sehr gute idee - ich bin begeistert von der Kleinen!!! Habt Ihr gut gemacht:-)
Liebe Grüße aus Hamburg
Loving the idea of the emails! I am a bit sloppy with checking and I missed four posts! You are looking well and little Stella is a stunner!
The sling looks great by the way, I might get one for our little one in due time!
I check in anyway every couple of days, but wouldn't mind an email reminder. I'd hate to miss the latest pics!
Post a Comment