Thursday, December 20, 2007

FUB

Oh how I do enjoy the privacy of this little blog. I know who reads and I trust everyone reading. Heaven. So I don't feel any panic publishing a picture from our Föräldrautbildning (parenting class), which was taken last night.

Everybody is really nice (why wouldn't they?, what was I expecting? monsters?) and I am looking forward to many future walks, talks, cake eatings, baby swimmings, etc. with the other participants of the class.

3 comments:

Mary Ellen and Steve said...

You guys look great!

me said...

Ja, räkna med många och långa barnvagnspromenader, fikaträffar och babyrytmik-dates :-)

Btw... Tänk att det snart är ett helt år sedan vi var hos er och firade nyår :-o Börjar fortfarande dregla då jag tänker på allt gott ni bjöd på!

Flo said...

Hapy New Year!!!

Wishing you two a very good 2008 with your beautiful little girl. Hope all is well and that you are feeling okay!

Love Flo

PS: I bought the stroopwafels today, just need to get round to sending them now...