Stella loves the BabyBjörn - so much to look at. Nina loves the BabyBjörn too, so practical. But Stella doesn't complain about taking a nap in her stroller either...content little baby. Giggling with papa on the sofa is fun too...she's laughing at his sleepy hair-style you know! Oh and check out the red/white striped rabbit - that one is fun (if you are 10 weeks old).







Don't mind the cat though, I just thought I share with you the sight of happy and content little cat (ok not so little).
8 comments:
... jag har hört om många som haft sin katt som testpilot, då de övningsanvänt sin Babybjörn i väntan på den riktiga bebisen :-D
Och ja, STOREbror Tiger ser verkligen... välmående ut.
Å hon är så söööt!
Great photos! Glad to see Tigger is asjusting as well!
oops, that would be aDjusting
Good to know that the cat is still content too! Undoubtedly there is less lap space for him at the moment! ;-)
We had a four month baby (and her dad) visit us last weekend and I think she was more interested in the cats than the other way around. Luckily, since that worried me a little bit!
Yes, well, ahem. I'm trying to kick the eBay addiction, because it takes too much time. I guess going back to work will cure it.
Those pictures are so fabulous, especially her giggling with Jonatan.
she's so gorgeous nina!
Sorry for not having been here before, I do all my reading via bloglines so hadn't thought to check here because I don't have a feed for you. Any chance you can publish a feed despite being private? So that only invited readers could see the posts?
Glad you're all doing so well!
Absolutely precious! I love to see those big smiles on both of your faces.
Post a Comment