Friday, February 1, 2008

Happy Dance

I'm doing the happy dance...dancing and dancing and dancing. Dancing Queen?

Why you ask?

I am officially back in my pre-pregnancy clothes. Happy Dance. There are still about 3 kg to loose and 2 jeans that I can't button right now but overall I look damn good for having given birth a month ago.

Am I turning into a shopping-, weight- and self-obsessed monster? Whatever, because I know that for 99% of the day I am obsessed with the beautiful (right now sleeping beauty) star called Stella. The weight loss is just the icing on the cake.

3 comments:

MoMo said...

That is awesome!!! You are a rock star!!!

Shop Girl said...

Yeah for you!!! Isn't it a wonderful feeling to get into regular clothes again??

BTW - this is the first time I've had a chance to visit your new blog, and in glancing at your other posts...I just wanted to tell you that I also had very sore, cracked nipples the first several weeks of breastfeeding. Everything stabilized after a month or so, and now I can do it in my sleep :) If you're not there yet you will be soon...

Sara said...

Way to go! It's not vain to want your body back!