Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The start...

This blog is about Baby Grönkvist, due to be born January 5th, 2008. I (Nina) will also attempt to chronicle the pregnancy leading up to Baby Grönkvist's birth in order not to forget anything.

The main idea behind this blog is to update our families and friends about what's happening in our little family's life. Photos will always be uploaded to the flickr account (click on badge to the right).

As long as the little one hasn't been born she will be called Baby Grönkvist.

For the sake of Baby Grönkvist's privacy, this blog can only be read by those invited to read.

Blog authors are both Nina and Jonatan. We leave the cat out of this one...for once. All posts will be written either in Swedish, German or English.

5 comments:

Mary Ellen and Steve said...

Thanks for inviting me N. I can't wait to read all about her. :-)

Bea said...

Love the pics! You're looking good. And big. But it's all baby.

Bea

beagle said...

Thanks for the invitation.

I am glad I can read 2/3 of the languages listed.

:-)

Summer said...

Thanks for the invite! I'm going to catch up on all the posts now.

Tudorienne said...

I just want to say I feel deeply honoured to be invited to this blog. Thank you so much!

It is so exciting now that the the birth is only days away. Wish you the best of luck with that by the way.

My own whereabouts can be followed at http://tudorienne.blogspot.com/
in swedish.

Merry Christmas to y'all!